..................colour my world

Friday, March 16, 2007

seems like nowadays my future seems a little more uncertain

so many life-changing decisions to be made
its so exciting, confounding, confusing and downright bewildering!

i guess theres something to be said of the finality of graduating. no longer is your life all sorted out for you in terms of semesters and units. you now have to plan things well ahead of time, think of others rather than just yourself, anticipate the future...

if this is all part of growing up, i'm not sure i ever want to

well into my 3rd year. next semester ill be 1/2 way thru. what then? do i start thinking of jobs, marriage, family and the like? seems like i'm thinking too far ahead. or am i? 21 years old, a lifetime ahead of me. i ask the age-old question: what IS God's plan for my life? what path does He want me to take?

its all too hard!
y cant i just concentrate on the upcoming 3 exams, rather than trying to look into a crystal ball to see my life 3 years down the track?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger The Rust said…

    Hey Lindy,

    Miss you. I can see you're still as gorgeous as ever!

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey... i kinda followed your advice and went ahead with the plan.. i'm still waiting for the outcome... nerve-wrecking

     

Post a Comment

<< Home